Rules for dating a guy in a band:
1) It probably won’t work if you hate his music. If his high notes sound to you like cats being slowly strangled, it won’t be long before you want to strangle him with a pillow during late-night practice sessions.
2) Never believe a guy who tells you that a generic love song is dedicated to you. No name=doesn’t count.
3) Leather pants and heavy drug use do not make someone more able to read music.
4) Hours logged on Rock Band do NOT count as ‘practice’.
5) If your only ‘dates’ are after hours on your knees, you’re a groupie, not a girlfriend.